UNDER THE LAW.
Geoffrey H. Simpson is a partner with Webster & Fredrickson, PLLC. Mr. Simpson joined the firm in 2006 and has successfully represented clients who have been targeted because of their race, sex, or disability or else have suffered retaliation for opposing unlawful practices. To promote governmental and corporate accountability, Mr. Simpson also represents whistleblowers in qui tam actions and in litigation to protect whistleblowers from discrimination or retaliation. Mr. Simpson has represented clients before administrative agencies and before Federal and local courts. SuperLawyers named Mr. Simpson a “Rising Star” in 2014, 2015 and 2016. Mr. Simpson was named a Superlawyer in 2022 and 2023.
Mr. Simpson is an active member of the Metropolitan Washington Employment Lawyers Association and the National Employment Lawyers Association, organizations committed to the protection of the rights and privileges of employees in both the private and public sectors.
- George Washington University School of Law, JD, with honors, 2005
- Johns Hopkins University, B.A., 2000
- Court of Appeals of Maryland
- Court of Appeals of the District of Columbia
- United States Patent and Trademark Office.
LEADERSHIP, MEMBERSHIP & HONORS
- Current Member of NELA and MWELA
- Named a Superlawyer in 2022 and 2023